Who we are
Accessa is a new generation of patient support program manager relying on smart and unique infrastructure, highly trained community pharmacists, reliable data collection, and a wide-ranging network to serve people with complex health issues. We operate in total legal compliance and transparency.
We’re always accessible, always close by.
Close enough to understand issues. To address questions and concerns. To look up, and follow up.
To entrust with people’s health and well-being.
Close enough to patients, pharmacists, physicians and pharmaceutical companies to act as a hub – bridging the gaps to ensure all facets of specialized care come together as intended.
is the best medicine
The story behind the creation of Accessa
See how Accessa, a manager of a new generation of patient support programs, will change the landscape for thousands of patients with serious or rare diseases requiring specialty drugs by leveraging proximity and access.
How it works
The Accessa Journey
Patients consult with a physician and get a diagnosis, along with a prescription for specialty medication.
- Patients bring their prescription to the pharmacist of their choice.
- Accessa helps patients navigate insurance coverage and arranges financial support.
Treatment Administration and Follow-up
- Pharmacists ensure timely follow-up in accordance with program guidelines, monitor progress, and document all interventions.
- Patients consult pharmacists directly for refills, treatments, questions, concerns, etc.
- Pharmacists provide effective care management and respond to their patients’ concerns through, among other things, their close collaboration with physicians.
- Patients can follow their progress directly via the Accessa portal.
- Accessa provides centralized coordination, oversight and support for everyone involved.
- Pharmacists are in direct contact with Accessa to provide effective treatment and capture relevant data.
- Accessa develops customized reports thanks to its intelligent data collection system.
In partnership with
Want to know more?Our representatives are here to help
Please provide us with the following information and a member of our team will be pleased to contact you shortly.